8.28.2008

Altered Project: Clipboard




This project was so easy and lots of fun. It cost 2.00 total - .97 cents for the clipboard and 1.00 for the ribbon (Target dollar spot) if you don't include printer ink. I just cut the paper to fit the clipboard and decoupaged it on. I added pieces of different papers to give it a funky layered look. I also watered down green paint and rubbed it on the edges and then rubbed it back off to give it a grunge effect. I gave it a final coat of Modge Podge (glossy) and added the short ribbon pieces at the top. I think it will make a very cute gift when you add a legal pad and a cool package of pens.

if this post disappears - it will be back. I have to make sure the person receiving it as a gift doesn't look at my blog.

1 comment:

jana said...

soooooo cute! I want to try and make one! She will love it.