

I can't remember how long I have been eating this food combo - but it is seriously delish. I have gotten many people over the years hooked on it! You must try it at least once.
Directions: Next time you have popcorn at the movies or pop "micro"corn at home. Just throw in a hot tamale with each bite of popcorn. Chew it up together.....yep, you just made a homemade cinnamon popcorn ball in your mouth - Food Magic!

2 comments:
I love both of these, but have never tried them together. I guess I'll have to go to the movie so I can do some investigating into this sombination!
Hi there! I love both of these separately. I'll have to try them together. Thanks for the idea! I see you have the Twilight collection on your book shelf. I love that series! Have a great weekend. :-)
Post a Comment