8.14.2008

Adventures in Babysitting


Yesterday, Chesley and her friend E.J. attended a babysitter training class at the local hospital. It was 5 hours long and full of helpful information. I hope that she has time to put her training to good use. She is enrolled in 4 pre-ap (advanced) courses this year and we have heard that her English class is going to be a killer. She had to read 3 novels over the summer and complete a huge list of required work - consisting of character studies, vocabulary, quotes, and chapter summaries. It has taken most of the summer to complete it. she has worked really hard to finish so that she could be done before her week of fun with Nana and Papaw. she can't think of a better way to celebrate. She is so excited.

1 comment:

jana said...

Great! I need a good babysitter!
I loved that movie. Had it on video and watched it all the time.