
Saturday, I finished reading the second book in the Twilight series. LOVED it. I get more excited about that movie everyday. I think that I am figuring out that over the course of the last 2 books the readers start to take sides (between Jacob and Edward). I will say for now that I am definitely TEAM EDWARD. Take my poll and let me know which side you choose. Remember not to post spoilers in your comments for those just starting the series.

6 comments:
i loved it too ;)
i can't wait to start eclipse...
i'm thinking i'm leaning on team jacob though!
oooooooooohhh! A team Jacob!! I am definite team Edward! Can't wait for you to be done with eclipse! and breaking dawn. We have so much to talk about!
I haven't read these books yet but I keep hearing about them! I'm going to pick them up at the library soon! lol...
I got the series for my daughter for her birthday and she LOVES it. She loves Edward!! I hope to start reading the 1st one when she finishes it.
OK - I drove all the way across town to get Eclipse from the East library (only one with a copy) and it was in SPANISH! I guess I am going to have to get Amy to get it from the school library on Thursday! Bummer
I am ashamed to say I have never heard of these books, I will have to look into it!
Great blog!
Post a Comment