8.01.2009

Camp Broadway Production

Chesley and her Camp Broadway group put on a GREAT show last night. We just couldn't stop talking about it at dinner. None of us could believe that they could put together such an awesome performance in just two weeks. A big THANK YOU to Jason Crespin and all of his teachers/helpers. You did a super job and Chesley had the best time. Thanks to Aunt Jill, Lulu, Rebecca, and Nanny and Papa Hedger for coming out to support Chesley. It was very much appreciated.

You will have to turn up your volume until I learn how to transfer straight from my video camera.



6 comments:

Jill said...

It was a very proud moment for all who attended the show! Chesley, you were beyond awesome and I cannot wait for the next event showcasing your amazing talent!

jana said...

GREAT job Chesley....Sorry we couldn't attend. Friday is a crazy day at my office and a crazy 2 year old doesn't help!!! Love Ya"ll

nanaconnie said...

Chesley I am so sorry I missed this but Nana and Papaw wont miss another one. You are soooo talented. Of course I am thinking you got a little of your love for acting from Nana. I was the wicked stepsister in Cinderella LOL......

Amy said...

That looked like a blast! I was smiling the whole time watching the videos! Chesley is very talented! I'm glad she had such a good time! See ya tonite!

Faith said...

Chesley was quit the dancer and singer!! Way to go Chesley!!

Jana said...

Well, we finally have someone that can sing beyond the fireplace "stage" we all grew up performing on. Chesley, I absolutley love your pure voice and cannot wait to see you LIVE!