
I don't think you could find a more excited little boy on the planet right now. It is not new...not really even new looking...BUT it is new to him and it is his. It has really been joyful to see the "Fish Charmer" a.k.a. Cutter and Chance polish and shine and admire their new toy. It wasn't a great time to make a purchase (back to school is crazy expensive around here) but I think God just helped all the pieces fall into place and it has been a much needed distraction at the Hedger house. I wish you all could have seen Cutter lead me out to see it with my eyes covered. He was soooo proud. It left us all a little verklempt. (The word
verklempt used just for Mom and Jill - LOL!)
We couldn't find Cutter the other night and Mom ventured out to the boat and there he was...he just needed to look at the anchor one more time. Ü
4 comments:
WOW!!!! I wish I could have a fast ride on that boat. Looks so fun! :)
I am totally LOLLLL at the color of Cutter's UT shirt...why you ask? WELL, I just made some custom Longhorn bows for someone and used ginger spice ribbon to make the bows. I can NOW see, I was totally off on the burnt orange. I just give up already!!! ACK!
HUGS!!
OH MY-how exciting!!! You may never see them again!
I love your new boat Cutter! You are REALLY going to catch some big ones now! I hope you have so much fun fishing this weekend. Love you!
well well christmas came early!! HAHA love the new boat. They will have so much fun fishing!
Post a Comment