

Only in my family could a special "back to school" themed dinner turn into a night of laughs and giggles. I fixed homemade spaghetti and meatballs and we had banana fudge sundaes for dessert. I picked a F.R.O.G. theme for our supper discussion.F stands for FOCUS
R stands for RESPECT
O stands for ORGANIZATION
G stands for GOALS
I just knew that our supper was going to be so inspiring and really get us off to a great start for the new school year. I asked the kids to repeat what the letters stood for and that is when the laughs started. Chesley is going to high school and they have a coffee cart in the commons - she said that the G stands for "Gotta Grab a Coffee). Not to be out done Cutter said he thought the G stood for "Git R Done". He laughed so hard at his own little joke that Chesley choked and we all laughed for 5 minutes. So much for seriously inspirational. LOL

8 comments:
everyone looks really cute hope you all have a great day!!!
Unbelievable how old they are!!! Sniff, sniff. Tell Miss Cambry that I love her shoes-very "Bella-ish". Have a great day, Hedgers!
The inspiration usually comes when you don't expect it, not when you do!! How'd the first days go?
You all looked so fabulous for your first day of school. The "inspirational dinner" story was hysterical...LOL! Hope your first week is great. Miss you and love you!
Nana, Papaw, Aunt Jill & Campbell
Hey girl ... love the pictures. You have a great looking kids. Catch Lea at Lea_Morgan@sbcglobal.net or she's on facebook now if you want to catch up with her there. :)
Have a great day....
Trey
Well, I'm going to comment on the darling Campbell post anyway! I'm so happy you had a good day and I just want to say what a special sister you are and how much you and your family mean to me! I know Campbell loves staying with you and there is no other place Kameron and I would rather him be than with you and your sweet family!
Teach me how to do this collage! I love it!!
You have some grown up kids...one in each school (elementary, middle and high). They are so adorable. We don't start back until next Tuesday, but I am soooo ready. Even the kids are! :)
I miss your comment section on the latest posts. Just unplug your pc and give us that chance to post a comment. Come on now!! LOL.
Love ya!
Hee hee...good idea, Jill. Let's use this thread as a way to get our other comments to Jerilynn. :o)
Campbell is so stinkin' cute! I could eat those precious cheeks. I think Aunt Jerilynn likes spoiling him. He is getting some extra special care these days. You are all blessed. :)
Chile Rellenos....those pics made me drool....yummy! I would love mine extra spicy, Miss. Thanks so much! :)
Now turn the dang comment section back on!!!!!
Post a Comment