7.15.2009

***yawn***

I am sure you are wondering what I am doing awake at 1:30 in the morning! Well, Chesley apparently caught me in a moment of weakness and asked to go to the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter movie with a bunch of her friends.

So, I am sitting at the computer drinking one of these:



And in an effort to keep myself "extra" alert, I am currently cruising through all of the blogs on my blog roll and trying desperately to stay away from the food related ones. I have enough trouble with snacking....and those blogs tend to make me hungry!
I have nothing of great importance to blog about - so I thought I would share a few pics of the kids that I took at my parent's house in June. You know you are a "blogger" when you start taking shots of your kids and are already thinking of the header you are going to design with them LOL!



So, I'll be up for another hour if anyone is still awake and wants to visit.....Yawn!

6 comments:

jana said...

well how was the movie. i can't wait to see it.!!!!!

wholarmor said...

Cute pics! Did you like the movie?

Faith said...

Yep, I always say to the kids, "let me take a picture so I can put it on my blog." Caroline will tell me to take a picture for my blog!

Tammy Bell said...

We also went to the midnight premier! Didn't see you there, but of course there were tons of people. Some of them I wondered about their sanity! :-)
I was disappointed with the movie! Too much was left out and I thought there were some trivial parts I didn't like!

Jill said...

Super cute pics...they are getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Next time, have Jill insert an angiocath so you can have that caffeine sludge IV. LOL!

How are you?? I am baaaaack......... hugs!