7.23.2009

The Early Days

I never realized just how much footage I have of Chesley singing. She sang all the time and if she wasn't already singing...we asked her to sing and then sing some more. Maybe she'll become famous and then I can package these clips to sell on Ebay!!!! I just know one of my kids is going to make me wealthy someday (LOL) I am already blessed beyond rich because God made me the Mom to some pretty great kids - a little cash would just be the "icing" on the cake.
Here is Chesley (age 3) singing to one of Uncle Kameron's barn kittens. She had to hold every single one of them and sing each of them a song. I am pretty sure this poor kitten upchucked any kitty kibble it had previously eaten after being hauled around by a singing three year old.
I am posting this footage as a preview to next week's performance. She will be performing with her ALT Broadway Camp group at the Amarillo Little Theater -Friday July 31st - 7:00 pm.
They are preparing a program based on famous Broadway movies - I have heard Mama Mia, Chicago, and Grease mentioned so far. I think it is going to be great fun!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awe! It sounds like Chesley is having great fun at camp! Aren't kids just a big blessing! The performance sounds like fun. I wish I could go see it. Of course we have Texas that night! Get lots of footage! Also T. O. is Aug. 3!

Jill said...

I remember that day like it was only yesterday! She was born a star and will always be one in my eyes! Can't wait for Friday!!!

Faith said...

Too cute! Can't wait to hear her performance!! Good luck, Chesley, I know you'll do great!!!!