7.20.2009

Chick-Fil-A



Is it sick that I can totally relate to this song...that almost every word is true for me except I would replace the sweet tea with a Dr. Pepper....that even the line about the kids in the van sounds like my family...that the kids and I ate their today for lunch....mmmmm......I heart chick-fil-a!



5 comments:

Jill said...

OMG...hysterical! He actually has a great voice too! I heart Chic Fil A too!

Jana said...

I can relate to his face when I've pulled up on Sunday because it's the only place my kids want to eat and realize as we are all drooling that it's Sunday....

The new Peach Smoothie is GREAT!!!

Worm said...

That's just mean!!! You know we don't have Chic fil a up here in NYC and now my mouth is watering. Could someone ship me some AND a couple of Taco Villa bean burritos. Oh yeah and if you have a way to ship all that to me could you also throw in a FOUTIAN DP from Toot n Totum. Love ya !

Chey-Anne Smart said...

Ditto, except mine would be an unsweet tea! Yummo! Poor Worm-no TV burritos? How can those people survive in NYC? ha

Faith said...

That's hillarious!! I heart Chick-fil-a too!