Cutter has his first Pee Wee baseball game this Saturday at 1:30 (not sure where it is???) I'll find out the details today. He is more than excited! I'll post the rest of his schedule in the next couple of days.
Play Ball, Cutter! Good luck! I love watching little kids play any sport, it's so entertaining! Buttermilk sauce looks good! Your right about the cinnamon rolls, I keep getting them out of the freezer! I'm not going to freeze them cooked anymore! LOL!
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
5 comments:
Wish we could come! ;) I hope Cutter has a fun season.
Your dead pre-Spring grass looks just as beautiful as our's! ;)
AWW he looks handsome in his baseball pants. Just like his daddy use to look.
Play Ball, Cutter! Good luck! I love watching little kids play any sport, it's so entertaining!
Buttermilk sauce looks good!
Your right about the cinnamon rolls, I keep getting them out of the freezer! I'm not going to freeze them cooked anymore! LOL!
Cutter looks so cute! BTW-have you had any mean blogging experiences????
I can't wait to see him play! He looks like an All Star!!!
Post a Comment