4.28.2009

Olive Juice on your 40th Birthday





The olive juice note is a note that Chance left on my car over 20 years ago when we were dating. It seems impossible that we have been together that long. WOW! Time flies when your having fun. I love that I still have that note because it is something I often tell people about Chance. He is not stingy with the "I love you" sentiment. He tells me at least 4 or 5 times a day....I'm not kidding! He says it with meaning...they are not just words to him. I'm very lucky that I get to hear it so often and so do our children. So we are sending Chance (a.k.a. Dad) a big giant "OLIVE JUICE" to celebrate his 40th birthday. We reaallllllly love you. Happy Birthday!
P.S. For those who might not know: If you mouth the words Olive Juice (but don't say it)...it sounds like I love you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr. Hedger!!!!! I am rapidly approaching 40 big ones, too...ack! Let me know how it feels to be 40 so I can get all prepared and such. LOL I hope you enjoy your special day.

Shannon

jana said...

Wow the BIG 4-0 I'm so glad to say that he is my OLDER brother. I still have a few years before I can say I'm the big 4-0. Happy birthday to my bro. I'm lucky to have a great one like you. i'll call later with bday wishes. BTW I still have Chesley's bd present, Tell her I did not forget. I'll get them deliverd soon. Love yall

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Chance from the Henry's!
Jeff, Jana, Brooke & Blaine

Faith said...

Happy birthday Chance!
Okay, I don't get the "Olive Juice" thing, am I missing something?

jana said...

oh hey cute new background.

Jerilynn said...

Sorry! I meant to add that to my post. If you mouth the words Olive Juice (but don't say it)...it sounds like I love you!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I know. I'm pathetic!!! But I went to a "Twilight" party the other day with some teachers I used to teach with, and I didn't feel so bad. They are hardcore-shirts and all. They know page numbers and such!!! But yes, I have a hard time functioning now that I have nothing left to read!!!

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!! ROFL! I get it now!!! Thanks for explaining. That is so sweeet!

Jill said...

Happy 40th! We love you so much and enjoyed the dessert! Love the new design Jer!

JBailey said...

Yes, the new design is awesome! Happy Birthday, Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I'll say that to you even if you are a longhorn fan! ;) It's so awesome, Jerilynn, that you guys have such an awesome marriage!! It makes me excited for the many years to come in my own marriage! Love you!

Lacy, watch yourself say it in the mirror...

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Chance! A little late but I hope you had a great one!