


Chesley is getting the birthday room makeover that has become the 2009 theme gift this year at the Hedger house. I will be back to post a few pictures of her room finished (not counting finishing touches on the walls and decor items), but just had to show you a few pictures of why this room will always be this color of blue...
forever....and
always.
It was a REAL pain to paint. We even had to stick Cambry up in the crawl space above the closet to tape and paint.
4 comments:
That does NOT look fun!!!! But I know it was worth it for Chesley. I can't wait to see it.
Oh my....and I can't even get a certain someone to find the time to paint my powder room forevahhhh pea green color. I love that kind of historical green.
It will look fab! Can't wait to see the room all finished. :o)
xo,
Shannon
LOVE the color - can't wait to see it all done.
I love the blue room! That is Alyson's favorite color too!
A room makeover is a great birthday gift!
Post a Comment