My sweet days of keeping my precious little nephew are coming to an end…sadness…sadness…sadness. He has to be one of the most delightful little boys I have ever had the pleasure of being around and I am not just saying that because I am his Aunt. He is funny and entertaining and seriously never cries or fusses - (maybe because he got all of his crying out in the first two weeks that I kept him….did I mention we got off to a rocky start….lol!) He has been drug all over Canyon and Amarillo from sporting events to acting classes and then back again. He is a champ. I will miss being his babysitter….but I’m thankful that I will always get to be Aunt Jer – if his little sister is even half as sweet as he is…then I will be the luckiest Aunt in the world.
Funny how my time as a “stay at home mom” is coming to an end…and my sister’s is just beginning. I am so lucky that I was hired to teach in Canyon (grateful beyond measure) and she is lucky to get to stay home…maybe we should go to Vegas Ü
Dear Campbell - I love you to pieces!

2 comments:
I feel so blessed to have had such a great babysitter for my sweet baby boy. He loves his Aunt Jer SOOO MUCH and will miss being at her house while Mommy is at work. Just happy the working days are coming to an end so Mommy can stay home. You are a wonderful sister and Aunt and I love and appreciate you so much.
Dear Aunt Jer,
I love you and thank you for taking such great care of me for the past year and a half. I will come see you as much as possible and get all of your sweet sugar!!!
Campbell - I am saving all of my sugar for you...until your sister gets here and then we have to share Ü
Post a Comment