I am so impressed with your blogging skills! You have some awesome pics! I don't think I took a whole 2 pics on our trip to Dallas! I need you to come along and help on my next one!! See ya soon!!
I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
3 comments:
Glad y'all had an awesome time! It looks like you had alot of fun. Love the blog post!
wow!!! i bet that was so much fun!! love the pictures! p.s. i want to hang from the goal!
I am so impressed with your blogging skills! You have some awesome pics! I don't think I took a whole 2 pics on our trip to Dallas! I need you to come along and help on my next one!! See ya soon!!
Post a Comment