I have found a new love...CHALKBOARD PAINT! Seriously this stuff is so stinking cool. I can't believe that it has taken me this long to play with it. I am now on the look out for more things to alter and turn into chalkboards. I bought the spray chalk paint in a can at walmart for 4.00. I still have plenty left after several good coats.
This cute tin sign was out in the garage with my garage sale stuff - just didn't match Cambry's room anymore. The green is the exact shade of accent color that I have splashed through out my kitchen - I am loving the transformation. Now, I just need to order some of those super cool chalkboard pens that Starbucks uses.
before
all taped up and ready to spray
be sure to tape and cover any part that you don't want sprayed
finished
remember to season your chalkboard by rubbing chalk all over it and then erasing it!

1 comment:
cool...I've been wanting to try it, but was afraid it didn't work as good as I thought. I'll have to use it on something in Charlie's room. His makeover is next.
Post a Comment