11.30.2009

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a great time in Granbury ( thank you Mom and Dad - you did a great job hosting) and spent some quality time with family that we don't see that often. I know it meant a great deal to everyone especially my grandparents. The fun times included stuffing ourselves with turkey and trimmings, waking up at 2:30 a.m. to shop the black friday sales (ask Chesley or Jill about racing through Target and throwing themselves onto two big T.V.s...SCORE!), the Movie Tavern theater to see Old Dogs, and two trips to Sam Moon. Chance and Cutter fished and then fished some more. I hope everyone had a happy THANKSGIVING.

My brother Jeremy flew in from New York and it was such a treat to spend time with him.

Aunt Sharen and LuLu at the Movie Tavern. You eat delicious food that is brought to you by your own waiter and watch a current movie....awesome FUN!

Sweet Lulu and Papa Check with Chesley and Cambry

Campbell and I had our own photo shoot while his mom was busy.

wouldn't be THANKSGIVING without Coconut Cream pie....mmmmm

Chance and Cutter fishing on Granbury lake - we trespassed to take this photo.

2 comments:

jana said...

So glad you had a good time. Looks like fun. Pie looks so yummy!

Amy said...

Glad you had a good time for thanksgiving! I am jealous, I have never been out on black Friday, nobody I know ever wants to go! They think its craziness! Congratulations on Chesley getting a part in school rock! I know she was really wanting a part! Let me know when it starts, I would love to see it! Oh, and by the way, I would never "drop you" you are a great friend! Talk to ya soon!