Chesley sang last night in the CJH Spring Concert. She did a super great job. I wish the video was better. I'm going to try to get a better cut of the video straight from the DVD. This version is actually me filming it on my camera while it is playing on TV, so the sound is not great. You may have to turn up the volume on your computer.
Many thanks to everyone who came to cheer her on.

11 comments:
Chesley, What happen to our little curly headed ballerina that performed on stage with her little teddy bear? We am so proud of you,your singing was over the top. American Idol contestants better watch out. Seriously you rocked and everyone in the audience thought so too. Soooo proud of you!!! Nana and Papaw
Awesome job Chesley. I'm so proud of your talen. Lord knows u didn't get it from your dad!!! HAHA
Chesley...you ROCK! I was in total amazement over how awesome you sang that song! You are so beautiful and I love you soooo much! Aunt Jill
Fantastic job!!
Chelsey is very talented, what an awesome voice! She is beautiful.
Cece
What a great job you did Chelsey ! You have a beautiful voice.
Claudia
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com
great job!
Very lovely! Talented singing!
!! Great Job !!
Wow, I thought she did a wonderful job!!! Thanks for sharing!
tupoi
that's so awesome!!! i have never heard you sing before! andrew is actually humming the song right now. :)
Post a Comment