
Cutter and one of his best school buddies.

Cutter's highly anticipated Kindergarten Hawaiian Luau was Friday. The kids were adorable in their grass skirts, straw hats, and leis. I did quite bit of preparation for it as the designated "Room Mom". Thankfully, we have a few moms in our class that like to help out. The bad part about the whole experience is that I used the video clip on my camera to film it and I always forget that you can't turn the camera up. So, please enjoy this video clip of my precious little singer...with a "please buy the real version you cheapskate" blurb on his head! It is not easy to find a program that will turn video around. The regular version of the program I used is a nice little 80.00. It would be much cheaper for me to remember to keep my camera turned the right way!
6 comments:
GREAT job Cutter. You look ready for some swimming at the town club.
He's the cutest thing ever!!! What a mom to help organize such a big event. How cute would that be for summer bday party!?!
Hula Hula!!! Cutter looks so stinking cute in his luau outfit. Makes me ready for summer! Great job on the room Jer...looks great!
He is so adorable!!! I can't wait for all the tweenie girl calls in a few years. Watch out Mom and Dad! HA!
I just saw the front page of Canyon news where they had a picture of a few kids! How much fun was this putting together..looks like lots of Moms put in some great effort and teachers - by far one of the cutest things I've seen! Love it! I am sure some of the Jer talent came out in planning this...great job!
oh - actually it is already planned down to the exact paper placement - the moms just execute the plan. Ü
Post a Comment