3.24.2009

Things I LiKe

My Likes
This is a cool website that I found on another blog that let's you group together all sorts of items. The search engine is right there...you don't have to go hunting for pictures. It really is kind of fun and looks like something out of a magazine. Try it out if you are like me and trying to avoid vacuuming - it delayed me a good 30 minutes! LOL

6 comments:

Cary Hairbows said...

I have managed to toss away 20 mintues doing this! It's fun!!

Jerilynn said...

thank goodness - I wasn't the only one Ü

jana said...

that's cool!

JBailey said...

I want to try!

Faith said...

The maple icing was delish!! I made the whole batch, I just froze a lot of cinnamon rolls, but they were already cooked, I hope they will taste alright.

Jill said...

Great collage Jerilynn. Love the capris! I need to try this!