3.20.2009

Spring Break Fun!

Our NO plans for Spring Break suddenly changed when Chance decided he would be working in Lubbock for a few days and the kids and I could stay with him. It was a really fun filled trip. Nana, Papaw, Aunt Jill, and Campbell came to visit too.
First, I have to apologize to the few friends that I didn't see this trip. I let the kids dictate the itinerary this time and seeing some of their friends they have missed was a priority. Chesley and Cambry both got to spend the night with a friend - they were so grateful.
1. We ate at our FAVORITE Japanese grill - Tokyo and Cutter had 4 bowls of soup. We love to take him there because he eats the chicken, the rice and he even loved the ginger dipping sauce.
2. Chance, Cutter and I went to see Race To Witch Mountain - fun entertaining movie. We all enjoyed it.
3. We spent a day shopping - what's not to be enjoyed about that!
4. We spent some of our money and some of Nana and Papaw's money at The Main Event. It was tons of fun. We played laser tag, went bowling, played games, and ate pizza - all in one building. So convenient. The bowling was a blast and Chance smoked us all...as usual!
Cutter had a few college girls as fans on the lane next to ours. The more he thought they were watching him - the more he "performed". It was hysterical! They even came over and told him how cute he was and how much they loved his dancing.
It was just a great easy going time and a great way to usher in SPRING!

No comments: