I am a special education teacher at an amazing school in a small town in Texas. My first few years were spent in a middle school/junior high setting. I then took 8 years off to raise some pretty great kids. Let me just say...8 years is a long time to take off in the educational setting! I returned to the classroom in 2010, but my new friends were much smaller. I teach K-4 special ed. resource and inclusion and I must say...I am loving the "tiny people"! I can't imagine doing anything else.
5 comments:
Thanks again for keeping my little angel. My first time away from him was made a little easier knowing he was with his Aunt Jer!
Oh my aching, decrepit, no good ovaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the most beautiful picture. God love him!!! SOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!! Lucky Aunt Jer!! xoxo
Nothing sweeter than a sweet sleeping baby.
I think he is dreaming about his Nana and Papaw! Just looking at his sweet face melts our hearts.
Oh my goodness, gracious!!!! This is such an adorable pic....He's as precious as a sleeping angel.
Post a Comment