6.13.2011

Sports, Sports, and more Sports!

I would like to know how I ended up with athletic kids. Chance would like to know also – considering the choice he made in the marriage department. I love to watch these kids do their “thing’ on the field. They really are impressive little machines. I try to remind myself of this fact when I am sitting in the semi-shade (mind you it IS 100+ degrees) drinking my third flavored tea from the Water Still and munching on Santa Fe Trail Mix and sweating like a pig….did I mention it was over 100!
CIMG5605
The giant waterslide at baseball camp – they look forward to this all week!
CIMG5625
shirts v. skins at football camp – they got to play at Kimbrough Stadium! (Cutter is in the Longhorn cap)
CIMG5644Cambry getting ready to slide on the waterslide at Softball camp (they really do learn some technique for sliding at this camp)
CIMG5655 Rebel Roaster Tournament 2011
CIMG5666
CIMG5667
photo1
Rebel Roaster Champions 2011
photo
 photo Cutter in his new uniform. He is playing on a club tournament team and is LOVING it!
CIMG5658
CIMG5659 CIMG5661
CIMG5669 CIMG5672

No comments: