8.27.2010

School Daze

I have to admit…I might have been a tad overwhelmed this year getting ready for school. I still haven’t really caught my breath and some serious sleep is in my future or I’m going to crash and burn. I think I might actually be sleep deprived and if you know me…you know sleep is not that high on my priority list. I am so glad that the first week is behind me – whew!
The BEST part was getting to send these students off to school looking super spiffy. I hope they have a great school year full of knowledge, adventure, and fun.
p.s. the girls did the sweetest thing for me – they dressed-up the night before (in their school clothes) so that I could take pictures because we have not one minute to spare in the mornings…I am not exaggerating…not one minute!ches sophmore  camBTS
cutterchance

3 comments:

jana said...

look at these handsome and beautiful hedger's....hope school is going well for everyone.
GO EAGLES!!!!

Jerilynn said...

Thanks Jana! All of our kids are pretty darn good looking!

Anonymous said...

Happy school year to all my Hedgers.....I can't wait to hear updates on the new job!! Kids are so grown up (but we already knew that---wahhhh!! Gone are the babes). HUGS, girl!!