Into thinking I was "the cool mom" even if it was just for a few hours and involved graham crackers and canned vanilla icing. They spent a couple of hours on their creations and really had a great time. (finally Cambry can cross off Make Gingerbread Houses on her LIST of fun things ..that she has never been allowed to do!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
You are one cool momma! Love the pics. We miss ya'll!
Yummy Yummy. I want a bite of those houses.
Cool, How fun! My kids are jealous! They need to come spend a week with you! :)
I'm so glad I have a creative sister to get ideas from...Campbell and his sibling(s) will be grateful! You ARE the coolest mom! I love you sis!
P.S. I will come out of the blogger black hole...hopefully tomorrow!
Oh my gosh I thought you were tired!!! Whatever!!! I just wrapped all the Christmas gifts today and had plans to clean part of my house.... Or not. ( lucky little grandchildren to have you ).......for a MOM !!
Post a Comment