2.19.2009

My Star Student

Cutter not only aced the sight word test this week...he managed to pick up the Flu and Strep Throat bugs! He is really a sick little guy and he is doing lots of this...

4 comments:

jana said...

OMG When did this happen? Poor Cutter. I hope he gets better really soon.

Cary Hairbows said...

The worst double whammy of sickness. Bless his heart. I hope he is on the mend FAST! I can't stand to see him so sick and out of it. :(

Anonymous said...

Cutter, hope your feeling better today. Mommie said you were eating chocolate ice cream when I called. I bet that made your throat feel better. Papaw got you something I will bring it to you next week. Hurry and get better so I can get those sweet hugs and kisses. Love you, Nana

Jill said...

Is there anything more pitiful? So happy he is feeling better!