2.05.2009

I said it would NEVER happen!


I'm subbing in P.E. today.....wish me luck!

6 comments:

jana said...

Why Jerilynn you are sooo flexible. Who Knew? Just kidding. Hope your day goes well. Heck maybe i need to sub in P.E. that may give me some motivation to actually "exercise"?? who knows!!!!!

Cary Hairbows said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerilynn!!! You are too funny!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up !! Now I can picture myself looking like that ,but you my sweet child ......NEVER Exercise is to Jerilynn as Cutter is to peanuts ALLERGIC!!!! LOL You are perfect just the way you are. MOM

Jerilynn said...

You are all going to be so disappointed...a sub in another class had to leave because her little boy was sick - so I was a 5th grade language arts teacher instead. The great news is that the teacher is going to be out tomorrow too, so I get to go back to the same classroom tomorrow!

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I'm anxious to hear about your day. I've often wondered if they have the easy job or one that nobody in their right minds would want. Let us know.

Chey-Anne Smart said...

I pick #4 for you then