2.04.2009

Go Fly A Kite!


Cutter gets a green frog everyday at school that he is well behaved. He has not gotten a yellow or red frog yet....(knock on wood Ü). Chance will ask him every once in a while if he has gotten all green frogs. He knows the answer, but just likes going through the process of holding Cutter accountable. Cutter will get a treat every few weeks as a reward for all greens. This week he requested a kite. Chance was out of town yesterday and I overheard Cutter tell one of the girls that his Dad was bringing him a kite back from his trip. Thank goodness I heard that little bit of news and was able to make a 911 call to Chance so he could make a kite stop at Target. You should have seen the look on Cutter's face when he carried in not one but two kites. He flew one nonstop for over an hour. I made him come in because it was getting to cold.

6 comments:

jana said...

We always flew kites when we were kids too. I bought Ashley a kite last year. They are fun and keep the kidos busy for a long time.

Jill said...

Super cool kite flying skills, Cutter! You are awesome!

Stacy White said...

Kites are one of my very favorite activities but neither of my guys like them. I should come fly one with Cutter, huh?

Jana said...

I love the spiderman kite - way to go Dad! We've had plenty of wind lately and sure he had a blast doing it!

Anonymous said...

Cutter I looove kites!!!You have the perfect place to fly them. Papaw said that was one of his favorite things to do when he was a little boy.

JBailey said...

Great team work, parents!!